1 year – 2 years
Children in Toddler Classroom are curious and busy to explore the world by using their all senses. Children of this age acquire the skills to help themselves incredibly.Our curriculum is designed to support their early experience of learning and being independent in a nurturing and child-friendly environment.
Skills that Children Will Learn
- Develop self control and consideration for others when playing in activities
- Experience confidence in myself and interest in learning
- Learn to show appropriate behavior in situations
- They will learn how to communicate, to share, and to play in groups.
- They will improve their literacy and language skills through reading and sharing different stories.
- They will improve their own physical development in the play ground area, their creative development in the craft room and even have the luxury of ending the day in the movie room.